Young runners require a fun, supportive environment to aid in aerobic development.
Our club meets Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays at 5 p.m. at the Tillamook Junior High School’s fitness trail.
Each practice we will provide runs, that are age and fitness level appropriate, as well as character lessons about sportsmanship and positive competition.
We’ll coach kids who simply enjoy running, or those interested in pursuing running in junior high, high school, and beyond.
There are two Ultimook Youth membership options.
The first option is to be a part of our local training group in Tillamook & Wilsonville (more locations added soon).
The second option is to be a satellite member. See all membership options here.
What do I get as a member?
- 3 PRACTICES/WEEK (2 MONTH SEASON)
- ULTIMOOK TRACK CLUB RACING SINGLET (1ST SEASON), T-SHIRT IN SUBSEQUENT SEASONS
- COACH’S CORNER BLOG & TRAINING ADVICE
- RACE WITH ULTIMOOK YOUTH TEAM (IF DESIRED)
- CHARACTER LESSONS WITH EACH PRACTICE
- DISCOUNTS TO ALL ULTIMOOK NON-PROFIT EVENTS
Do you do personal training for youth athletes?
Yes! For additional fees we do offer personalized training for youth athletes.
- ONE ON ONE INDIVIDUAL COACHING
- ACCESS TO PERSONALIZED FINAL SURGE ONLINE TRAINING LOG
- PROGRESSIVE TRAINING PLAN DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
- COACHING FOR USA T&F JUNIOR OLYMPICS CROSS COUNTRY &/OR TRACK CIRCUIT
- PROFESSIONAL RUNNING ANALYSIS & STRATEGIC GOAL SETTING SESSIONS